adds on last one device of farvice users the cookies and we ahe also acces to them.
• We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our websites and we permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements. Such advertisers do not have access to the information we collect through CTP cookies.
We use two types of cookies on our websites. Session Cookies and Persistent cookies. Session Cookies - These enable you to carry out some essential functions on our sites, such as maintaining log in details for the session or a transaction. They also help by minimising the need to transfer information across the internet. They are not stored on your computer and they expire when you terminate your browser session. Persistent cookies - these remain on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire. How long a cookie remains on your browser depends on how long the visited website has programmed the cookie to last.
We use few types of cookies on our website:
• "Essential" cookies allow you to use the services available on the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service,
• Cookies used to ensure safety, such as used for the detection of fraud in the authentication through the Service,
• "Performance" cookies for collecting information about your use of the Web Site,
• "Functional" cookies for the "save" selected by the user settings and personalize the user interface, for example, in the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, appearance, website, etc.
Most web browsers allow you to turn off cookies; however, turning off cookies will limit your use of our websites. To learn more about changing your browser's cookie settings, please see the appropriate informational link:
1. Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Cookies-frequently-asked-questions
2. Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
3. Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
4. Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
You can delete them via your browser if you wish to, but this will restrict the functions that you're able to carry out on our sites.
These cookies are usually supplied by our business partners and help us to filter out irrelevant messages or pop-ups and to make sure that we only send you information that’s interesting and relevant to you.
For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website.